Admissions Process - How to Apply
Our main point of entry is at Reception (4+) however, subject to availability, boys can join the school in other year groups. Boys are usually admitted at the beginning of a term but in-year transfers are possible.
For places to join the school outside of Reception entry, in the first instance, please contact Sue McKinnon, Head of Admissions by email email@example.com or phone 01582 713022.
The general process for admissions is set out below, however we are here to help and provide advice at any stage.
- Request a prospectus and further information by completing a simple form here
- Attend an Aldwickbury Open Morning - these are held termly throughout the academic year and will give you a real feel for the school
- Register for a parent account and complete an online application here and make payment of a non-refundable registration fee of £125
- For those who wish to have an individual meeting with the Headmaster a personal tour and visit can be arranged
- For boys joining in Reception, families are invited to a familiarisation session in the spring term preceding entry
- For Year 1 and above, boys are invited to attend an age-appropriate assessment to determine a ‘good fit’, academically and socially
- A most recent school report and reference will be requested from current nursery/school
- For boys joining in Reception, our staff will visit nursery settings to observe boys and speak to key workers
- An offer will be made by the school
- Accept the offer by returning the Acceptance form and non-refundable deposit of £1,500
- Induction/transition visits will take place in the term prior to joining the school
- Further information is available in our Admissions Policy - here