Within Aldwickbury, our independent school PSCHE (and RSE) curriculum aims to:
- Contribute to the boy’s process of growing up, and his preparation for moving to Senior School.
- Develop an understanding of our Aldwickbury Values, helping boys to develop these values as their own.
- Encourage boys to be sensitive to their environment and to have an understanding of Fundamental British Values.
- Develop a respect for different cultures and relationships.
- Develop the boys' skills relating to personal safety, discussion, debating and decision making.
- Give the boys a greater understanding of the world around them.
- Encourage boys to develop informed opinions and attitudes for themselves.
- Enable every boy to feel confident as a valued member of the school community.