Within Aldwickbury, our independent school PSCHE (and RSE) curriculum aims to:
• Contribute to the boy’s process of growing up, and his preparation for moving to Senior School.
• Develop an understanding of our Aldwickbury Values, helping boys to develop these values as their own.
• Encourage boys to be sensitive to their environment and to have an understanding of Fundamental British Values.
• Develop a respect for different cultures and relationships.
• Develop the boys' skills relating to personal safety, discussion, debating and decision making.
• Give the boys a greater understanding of the world around them.
• Encourage boys to develop informed opinions and attitudes for themselves.
• Enable every boy to feel confident as a valued member of the school community.